After your purchase you can upload your 'Print Ready Artwork' here!
CHECKLIST FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ‘PRINT READY’ ARTWORK
If uploading your OWN artwork it must be in a Print Ready state, this means properly setup to be printed right away on professional printers with no errors. If you are unsure about your artwork setup, you can either check our Artwork Guide or you can pay Â£5 for us to check your artwork for errors for you to fix before submitting for print, or we can setup your artwork for you for a small fee to take the hassle out of it for you, price will depend on artwork, just contact us by Email or Live Chat.Â
- On the Upload Artwork page I will input the Order Ref number and Name into the Message box.Â You will find your Order Ref # reference number in your Order Confirmation email you received after you made a purchase.
- I have supplied artwork as CMYK (four colour process) and not RGB colour space. If you are not sure what we mean, not to worry, we will convert it to CMYK for you, although some colours may appear slightly more faded.
- I have checked Black text is 100% black and not a mix of CMYK
- I have not placed text closer than 5mm to the edge of the page.
- I have checked to ensure there is no critical text which lies outside the 5mm printing area, as this will be cut off during finishing.
- I have not supplied the front and back pages side by side on a single PDF, they must be single pages.
- I have checked to ensure there is a 3mm bleed area on my artwork all around eg. a finished size of 85 x 55mm would require artwork with bleed of size 91 x 61mm.
- I haveÂ checked to ensure the orientation of the artwork is correct i.e Portrait or Landscape.
- I have uploaded 1 artwork file per sort (type) ordered, unless otherwise stated.
Please ensure your artwork is correct, as any errors in your artwork will cause a delay in processing your job, and will result in an extra chargeÂ if the artwork needs changing once your job status has been updated toÂ proofs approved.